Top Social

Holiday Cheers: New York Edition!

Saturday, December 14, 2013
Picture via Kris Koeller
Happy friday everyone!

With the semester coming to a close, I will be heading home for about a month. I'm so trilled to be heading back home because I love the city in the winter. The city is a blast in the summer, but I think one can really appreciate the beauty of the city while its snow covered and decked with lights. I wanted to put together some of my favorite things to do while in the city during this time or year. 


I love going to the tree lighting, no one does a tree lighting like Rockefeller Center. Ice skating at central park is just stunning. If you don't fall in love with New York after central park, then head down to Francois Payard Bakery, not only are their pastries to die for but their hot coco knocks everything else out the water. I love walking around town and seeing all the stores holiday displays, it makes the season  magical. 

During this time of year everything in the city is filled while holiday cheers. You can find magic anywhere in the city this season.

Hope you all enjoyed and visit the City soon!
Remember New York is always a good idea!
xoxo Franchesca 
11 comments on "Holiday Cheers: New York Edition!"
  1. I think I've watched "Manhattan" a million times, seriously.. I love those words. Enjoy your time in Ny! x

    Lulu's Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've Manhattan a million times as well, such a classic. :)

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  2. Love the city at Christmas - makes me feel a little homesick :( Enjoy it for me this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I will do the best I can :)

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  3. Beautiful image of New York!!! You have a nice blog, so we fololow you darling and wait for your visit.
    Kisses

    Alicia & SofĂ­a
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New York over the holidays is my absolute fave! Enjoy your time home.... Stopping by from the Weekend Wonder Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New York is my favorite, but especially during the holidays! I stopped by from the Weekend Wonder Hop!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NYC at Christmas. Enjoy! Stopping by from the weekend blog hop!

    ReplyDelete