Top Social

10 Beauty Products Under $10

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey everyone!

So a couple post ago I mentioned some products I think are amazing and are all under twenty dollars, well todays post is the same but this time its my favorite beauty products under ten dollars.

Products:

  1. NYX The Natural Eyeshadow Palette $7.50
  2. Revlon Lip Stick $6.99
  3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liner $4.49
  4. Maybelline Gel Liner $9.99
  5. Revlon Nearly Naked Powder $9.99
  6. Wet n Wild blushes $2.99
  7. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer $6.99
  8. Jane Cosmetics Bronzing Powder $10
  9. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation $7.99
  10. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara $7.49
What are some of your favorite products under $10? 

Check out my 20 products under $20 [here]

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca 
2 comments on "10 Beauty Products Under $10"
  1. I really love the Revlon lipstick and their nearly naked foundation. I also really love the Rimmel Wake me up foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many great things of the Rimmel Wake me up foundation, sadly they don't distribute it in the states :(

      xo Franchesca

      Delete