Top Social

Hello December!

Sunday, December 1, 2013





Hello everyone! 

So as I did the no buy November challenge last month (boy was that difficult) I decided to do another challenge. However this a picture challenge.  I will be doing the capture December photo a day challenge. So make sure to checkout my Instagram if you want to see what I capture throughout December. Also I hope you all will do this challenge too! And if you do leave your Instagram or Twitter name in the comments so I can follow! 




Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
xoxo Franchesca 
7 comments on "Hello December!"
  1. It's so nice to do challenges! I've decided to do the Christmas Challenge this month. I followed you on instagram! So curious to see your pictures!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see your post on the Christmas Challenge.
      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  2. Hello, nice blog! :-)

    justsomeepicshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stealing this challenge from you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do!! Cant wait to see your pictures!
      xo Franchesca

      Delete