Top Social

July Favorites

Saturday, August 1, 2015



IM BACK!!! Its been forever and you can definitely tell!

But I'm back and ready to get back into the blogging grove. So what better way to start then with some monthly favorites. These are some of the products that have stood out to me since my last favorites. Some [like the bb cream and pomade] I have been loving for well over a year and theres even some new found favorites!

Products Mentioned:
NYX Lip Gloss in Made Me Blush from the La Fleur Set

PS: Look out for content everyday in August! I'm going to be posting on the tube or here on the blog everyday this month. I've been meaning to give this a go for a while, and if I don't tell you or put it on here I'll never stick to it. So heres to #everydayaugust! 



Post Comment
Post a Comment