Top Social

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm not the biggest fan of powders, I don't like them to mattify too much. However, I absolutely HAVE to use a powder to set my under eyes. No matter how good the concealer, they will always crease.

Back in may I picked Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder. It is a loose, finely milled translucent powder with light reflecting shimmer. This powder is absolutely perfect for setting under the eyes, and blurring out any fine lines like smile lines. Now the shimmer is not noticeable to the naked eye once applied, but if applied to much you can look sparkly in photos.

What I love about this powder is how light weight it is and how it doesn't get cakey after a couple touch ups. I will say though that you only need a tiny bit with this product. A little goes a long way!
However, though there are many great things about this product I will warn you that there is an issue of flashback.

Have you tried this powder, what were your thoughts?

xoxo Franchesca

Post Comment
Post a Comment