Top Social

The Comfiest Jumpsuit

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Back in May I made trip down to Myrtle Beach, SC so obviously I took that as a reason to get some new pieces. Thats when I can across TOBI. They are an online boutique that offers and AMAZING 50% OFF your first order if you're a new costumer. So I picked out some items and the one thats gotten the most wear is definitely the Dolman Jumpsuit.

This jumpsuit feels like a onesie it kept me super comfy on that long road trip. Its made of super soft jersey material which can be a bit of an issue just because of the super revealing front that can stretch. For that tons of boob tape or sometimes I through a cami underneath.  I love that I can dress this up a bit just throw on a wedge and a leather jacket or keep it casual like I typically do and just throw it on with some chucks.

Keep a look out for some of the other pieces I got from Tobi!
Post Comment
Post a Comment