Top Social

Simple Everyday/Minimal Make-up

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hi there!

On an everyday basis I try (if my skins cooperating) to wear minimal makeup. So on most days my make-up it rather light. On my face is use my L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream, I absolutely love it! I then conceal my under-eyes and any blemishes with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, it's a great drugstore concealer. I then set everything with the LancĂ´me Photogenic loose powder, which is sadly discontinued :(. To give myself a bit of color I love the Maybelline Fit Me blush in medium pink, it gives a nice luminosity to the skin and can act as a highlighter! I fill in my brows with the Maybelline brow powder or maybe a single shadow(idk I've had it for ages!) in shade light brown. I keep my eyes rather simple with  Clinique lengthening mascara in brown/black for a more natural look. I then fished off with a Maybelline baby lip, today I opted for the shade peach kiss.

Hope your all having a lovely day!
xoxo Franchesca



Post Comment
Post a Comment