Top Social

Bootie Fever!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hello Everyone!

I know booties have been around for a while, however they have never really caught my attention till this fall. I'm a huge lover of the over the knee and riding boots because they make my legs look like they go for miles. I feared booties would make my legs look stumpy, however I couldn't help but notice the designs have gotten cuter and right up my ally. So I have been looking around and have found some that I kinda, really want to add to my shoe collection. Here they are...

  1. Fresno Buckled Mid-Calf Boots in Taupe 
  2. Just Fab Misha Booties
  3. Steve Madden Dianna Peep Toe Booties (super fierce!)
  4. Bamboo Sharpay Belted Ankle Boots
  5. Bronco Suede Cutout Ankle Boots in Taupe
  6. C Label Cutout Booties in Burgundy (perfect for the holidays)
  7. Sixtyseven Layla Vachetta Peep Toe Booties (these would be perfect in the spring)
Are you all fans of booties?

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca 
Post Comment
Post a Comment