Top Social

The Ombre Hair!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hey everyone!

So about two years ago, I ombred my hair myself in my dorm room bathroom, and I absolutely loved it!  But I'm one of those people who needs to constantly change my hair cause I get rather bored. I went back to my natural hair color last fall as I was over the ombre look. But now I find myself wanting it back!! Now I would totally be up for doing it again, but I fear my hair is still to fragile from the last time I ombred my hair. Also I know I'm one of the girls who constantly goes from light to dark and I fear I'll only keep it for a month or so then go back dark. I'm torn!

What do guys think of the ombre trend?
4 comments on "The Ombre Hair!"
  1. The ombre looks great on you! What did you use to diy?
    xo Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used the revlon frost and glow to bleach the ends and then went in with an all over medium brown to give it a more gradient look, as my hair is naturally really dark brown.

      Franchesca xo.

      Delete
  2. I think the ombre looks really good! You are so pretty! I personally like your natural hair for the winter months. When I see ombre, I always think 'Summer'! But that's just me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're to sweet! I'm the same way, I think of ombre for the warmer months too. I'll probably just wait till spring to go back to it. Thank you for the feed back!

      Franchesca xo.

      Delete