Top Social

Favorite Wine Nail Polish!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hi there everyone!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!  So as I'm home for the holiday, I have rediscovered the bundles of nail polish that I have hoarded throughout the years, so expect some more nail polish post! But as I went through my stash I rediscovered my three favorite wine colors. These are my staple dark red/wine colors.

Lineup:

  1. Essie's Wicked, this shade is a cult favorite. Its the perfect fall/winter shade, its not too dark, but its just dark enough. 
  2. Essie's Masquerade Belle, this is a blood red shade, it reminds me of sangria. This is a perfect shade for those who don't like the super dark colors, but still want to darken up their polish shades. 
  3. O.P.I's Give Me Moor, this is a super dark purple shade. It almost looks black, but in the right light gives off a purple hue. It's my favorite for when I want a super dark color with a little warmth, as black could be a little harsh sometimes. 
What's your favorite wine shade nail polish? 

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca 
6 comments on "Favorite Wine Nail Polish!"
  1. I love the color on the far left. thank you for the post I have been looking for a good wine shade.
    Never stop posting!
    Your friends over at A Latter Day Teen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! You're so sweet, you're comments always brighten up my day! :)
      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  2. Hi, I nominated you for Liebster Award :))
    Check out my blog for more info :) <3
    xoxo

    http://flowers-on-her-hair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      That is so sweet of you!
      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  3. Wicked is on my nails for 90% of fall and winter. If its not wicked its poor li'l rich girl by Essie. They're very similar! But i just love the deep reds this time of year.
    Great post!
    xo Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful post!

    I will be very happy if you would enter on my new giveaway!

    thank you so much!
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete