Top Social

Travel Makeup Bag!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Hi there everyone!

Hope you all had an amazing weekend! So as I am traveling at the moment I figured why not share what's in my travel makeup bag. I don't know about you guys, but when I travel I feel like I always put products I hope to give a go, but surprisingly enough I feel like I just put my favorite products of the moment. I guess this post could also be taken as my holy grail products of the moment.

So lets get into it...

Face Products:
1. Bare Minerals Prime Time primer
2. Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation 
3. L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream
4. L'oreal True Match Lumi foundation
5. Benefit Boi-ing concealer
6. Maybelline Age Rewind Neutralizer
7. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
8. Almay Clear Complexion pressed powder
9. Bare Minerals Mineral Vail (Holy Grail!)
10. Covergirl Clean pressed powder in soft honey (I use it as a bronzer)
11. Bare Minerals Warmth (Holy Grail!)
12. Bare Minerals blush in The Faux Pas
13. Neutrogena makeup removers 
14. Benefit Watt's Up 

Eye Products:
1. Bare Minerals Eyeshadow Quad in The Truth 
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
3. MAC Haute & Naughty Lash
4. Covergirl LashBlast 24hr 
5. Benefit They're Real
6. Rimmel ScandalEyes in Nude
7. Maybelline Line Stylish in Onyx
8. Estee Lauder eye pencil in Soft Smudge Brown
9. Avon eye definer in Emerald
10. Maybelline gel line in blackest black
12. MAC eye kohl in Smolder
13. NARS eyeliner stylo in black
14. Mayelline single eyeshadow in light brown (use it for brows, but also in the crease)
15. DUO eyelash glue (I use the dark-tone)

Lip Products: 
1. Neosporin Lip Health, overnight renewal therapy
2. Maybelline Color Whisper in shade 55
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
4. Maybelline baby lips in Peach Kiss and Cherry Me
5. MAC lip pencil in Draw Me Close (discontinued)
6. Wet n Wild Mega Last lip color in Bare It All
7. Rimmel Kate Moss collection lip sticks in 111 and 113
8. Maybelline lip glos in Sand Glow
9. Almay liquid lip balm in Nudetrients
10. MAC Dazzleglass in Creamy Pink

I thought I packed light this time around, but as I wrote everything out I realized I overpacked once again, lol.
What are some of your must haves when traveling?
Hope you all enjoyed!

Have a great rest of your day!
xoxo Franchesca










6 comments on "Travel Makeup Bag!"
  1. I love the baby lips! Have fun while you are traveling! I always look forward to your posts! Your Friend Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love them too, I really want to try the Dr.Rescue baby lips, have you tried them?
      xo. Franchesca

      Delete
    2. Not yet, but it is on top of my Christmas list! I want to try the pink one. Which one do you want to try?

      Delete
    3. I want them all, lol. But they're always out around me.

      Delete
  2. I always have the same overpack problem haha.
    Nice products
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for checking it out!
      xo Franchesca

      Delete