Top Social

Festival Fashion

Friday, April 11, 2014

Festival season is just around the corner. Now I'm not a festival goer as I just haven't had the opportunity to attend one. However, if I had I would call upon my inner Vanessa Hudgens to style my wardrobe. My advice for any of you attending a festival is to wear clothing that breaths, so flowy fabrics nothing to tight. It's going to be hot, you don't want to your clothes to stick to you. Take this opportunity to try a style you always wanted to! I wouldn't describe my style as being bohemian, but I would like to see if I could pull it off for a weekend. Try out the flower crown, the "boho' hat [not really sure what they're called], the fringe shirt [or anything]. 

Are any of you going to any festivals this season? [If so I'm jealous!] What looks do you go to for festival season?

Have a great weekend!
xoxo Franchesca 


2 comments on "Festival Fashion"
  1. I totally agree - you need to breathe when it comes to big festivals. I love the white blouse-dress in the first picture, and that boho chic headband <3 Wonderful!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/sherlock-holmes-game-of-shadows.html

    ReplyDelete