Top Social

Night Time Side Table Essentials

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hi there everyone!

As I skyped with my friends last night, they jokingly made fun of me for doing the same thing every night before going to bed. So I figured I'd share my night time ritual and side table essentials.

So I recently (this summer) got into tea, I was never really a fan but I tried it again and well I enjoy a cup before bed. I recently picked up Harney & Sons vanilla comoro, it's been my go to tea at the moment. I always have some sort of snack, because I seriously cant go to bed without eating. I'll wake up in the middle of the night, so this snack just helps me make it through the night. I always love to browse my magazines, I will admit Marie Claire is my favorite magazine, however I enjoy others too. And of course my phone is right there as well, as it's an awful habit but I always have to check my social media sites, e-mails before bed. I know I'm not the only one! I also use my phone to play my audiobook. I use the Audible app, its like having a bedtime story read to you every night. I'm currently listening to Tender Is The Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald, and well I love all of Fitzgerald's work.

Hope you guys enjoyed this small post!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
xoxo Franchesca
4 comments on "Night Time Side Table Essentials"
  1. Replies
    1. I really enjoy audible, it's a great site for audio books. I've checked out other sites, but audible definitely has the most variety, I feel. I know they have a free trial that you can do, thats how I found out about it. I believe they still offer it for new members. I recommend you give their trial a go, and find out how you like it for yourself. :-)

      Hope this helped!

      xo. Franchesca

      Delete
  2. I just got the audible app, but I haven't bought any books yet. This sounds like a brilliant bedtime routine! I always read before I go to bed, but it would be nice to just listen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out!
      If you like Nicholas Sparks novels, I totally recommend The Rescue.

      xo. Franchesca

      Delete