Top Social

Bare Minerals

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Bare Minerals is a brand I used for years, I picked up my first starter kit when I was sixteen. Today I am 21 years old and I’m still in love with the brand. So why do I love the brand? It looks like skin and its make up that is good for your skin, well as good a makeup could be.

Prime Time Foundation Primer: A silicon based primer, it reduces the appearance of pores and smoothes everything out. Makes foundation application super smooth.

Original Foundation: The original foundation has sheer to medium coverage, which is said to promote clear, healthier looking skin. I love that this can be built up to your preference. However if you have spots this will peek through, so I suggest applying concealer first then going over with the foundation.
Warmth All-Over-Face Color: My favorite product of all time, this give a sun kissed glow to the skin and is just gorgeous. If there is one thing you try from the brand I suggest you give this a go. This gives a healthy, fresh look.
Original Mineral Veil: This blurs out any fine lines and pores, this gives an airbrushed. You can use this just in your t-zone or all over the face.
Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 [The Truth]: Bare Mineral eyeshadows are super pigmented, super creamy they almost feel like a cream product and they blend out easily.
Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara: I get a decent amount of volume from this mascara. Love the soft bristle brush and it is said to have some benefit for your lashes, now I haven’t noticed anything dramatic with my lashes, but hey it couldn’t hurt.
Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss [Show Off]: This shade reminds me of NARS’ orgasm it’s a baby pink-coaraly color with hints of gold shimmer. The formulation is a little sticky but it does last for a long time.

All in all bare minerals, is a great brand with amazing benefits, I love using it particularly on good skin days. I would recommend that if your just getting into makeup, mineral makeup will be the best way to easy your skin into foundation.


What are your thoughts of bare mineral? Are you fans of mineral makeup?


Have a lovely day!

xoxo Franchesca 

4 comments on "Bare Minerals "
  1. Love Bare Minerals! It's the makeup brand my mom got me into when I was a teenager, and even though I've expanded my makeup collection to many other brands, Bare Minerals is still a brand I love and adore at 25 years old! :)

    skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a brand I will always love.

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  2. I love BareMinerals -- I really feel like it's good for my skin. I have that lippie and I love it!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I love their vitamin id it makes my skin look awesome!

      xo Franchesca

      Delete