Top Social

Scheduled Programming

Wednesday, September 10, 2014


So you may have noticed I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging, and though I can bore you with my excuses of how life has gotten crazy... I'll spare you and just tell you I haven't had the time. However, after a much needed hiatus, I have found a way to juggle my life along with my hobby [blogging].

I had previously attempted to post every day, but in all honesty, I do not have time for that. So I moved my posts to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 10 AM EST. Now my post will be just like before, but this time around I'm thinking of incorporating more fashion and lifestyle post as I enjoy reading them so I figured I might enjoy writing them.

This is essentially like the renaissance of City Mermaid. So with this revival I wanted to dip my toes into the world of video making. I have attempted it a couple of times now and I really enjoy the whole editing process [who knew?]. So I want to designate every other Sunday a month for a video.



Hope you all enjoy these new changes! If you would like to keep up with everything here on City Mermaid make sure to follow along with Bloglovin [here]. If you fancy seeing me on video subscribe to my Channel [here], and I always tweet along the way [here].

xoxo Franchesca
Post Comment
Post a Comment