Top Social

The Sneaker Game

Friday, October 10, 2014

Recently I have seen sneakers make a huge apperence in the fashion world. You could find them on the runway as did Chanel, in your favorite magazine or while strolling the streets. Something about wearing sneakers with anything but workout clothes just brings me back to my childhood. Where my parents put me in sneakers cause its the most practical thing for a 5 year old to wear. Now, though this does bring back some memories... I think I like this trend. Not only are sneaker super comfy compared to their heel alterntive but think about how many trains you'll be able to catch now that you can actually run in your shoes, though some of you ladies are very talented and manage to that in heels.

So let me know what you all think about this trend.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo Franchesca
4 comments on "The Sneaker Game"
  1. I think it's great! Anytime fashion and comfort combine, I cannot not agree!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fantastic, and just in time for winter. can finally avoid ruining my suede!

    - lindsay
    http://www.wearvaughan.com

    ReplyDelete