Top Social

Links I Love

Monday, February 9, 2015

1. 7 Ways to Use Pineapple: From scrubs to cleansers amazing tips!

2. DIY Lace Bralette: I love the look of a bralette, I think they make a causal outfit look effortlessly chic.

3. The Love Potion Cocktail: This looks like an amazing drink, and I will definitely be whipping this up for my Valentine.

4. Things That Make People Follow You and Your Blog: Some tips from successful blogger.

5. Kristina’s Carnevale Treats: I remember celebrating Carnevale when I would visit family over seas, my favorite part as with I think most people was the food. This recipe takes me back to the days. So amazing!

6. Blogilates: A work out channel that makes it super easy to workout from home.
1 comment on "Links I Love"
  1. As if I didn't love pineapple enough, now I can use them in other ways (other than just eating them). Have a great week!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete