Top Social

My Top Concealers

Thursday, August 6, 2015


Concealer has become my best friend ever since discovering it. I've tried my fair share and have come to find one to cover any need I may have, such as dark circles, blemishes, and redness. So today I rounded out my top four concealers. These are the ones I know work and can cover as little or as much as I need. So lets get started... with lightest coverage to full coverage.

Revlon Age Defying DNA Concealer: This has light to medium coverage with the ability to be built up. I noticed that the shades tend to run a bit more pink and I think that works great at covering dark circles. This is a super creamy formula that's easy to blend. Though I have found that although this is marketed towards mature skin it can sink into fine lines, so definitely set this concealer.  

Maybelline Master Conceal by FaceStudio: This is a medium coverage concealer that could be built up to a high coverage, but you can run the chance of looking cakey. I love using this concealer under the eyes and down the center of my face to highlight. But if you need coverage this one has you covered and it has really great lasting power.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer:  This is a solid medium to full coverage concealer, that can do just about anything. I like it under the eyes and it doesn't crease, love down the center of my face to brighten, and works great on blemishes. This is my lazy girl concealer because I just need one product to cover up my concerns. This is typically the one I reach for when I go with just concealer for the day because it does it all and looks flawless.

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer: If you need full coverage this one has you covered. I only use this when I have some pesky blemishes or I'm going for a full on flawless look. I would not recommend this for under the eyes as it will crease. If you have severe hyper pigmentation this one will get you covered. This is a cream to powder formulation so its lasting power is pretty awesome!

What are some of your go to concealer?

xoxo Franchesca


Post Comment
Post a Comment