Top Social

Peter Thomas Roth Mini Magic Kit

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I feel like I've had this little trio for ages, and well I guess I have. I have been trying out these masks since February and there are some pros and some cons.

Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask: Normally you save the best for last, but I'm just going to tell straight up that this is the stand out in the trio. This stuff hydrates, smooth and firms the skin. Once you take this off your face feels baby smooth. I talk a bit more about this in my July favorites [here].

Pumpkin Enzyme Mask: This is the exfoliation mask in the trio and though I do think it does a good job at getting rid of a dull complexion and helps with congestion it is pretty harsh on the face. I think that says a lot because I don't typically have sensitive skin. Though if your skin can handle it I think it would be absolute fab!

Cucumber Gel Mask: This mask is meant to hydrate, and soothe irritated skin that makes this mask
really nice after a day in the sun, especially if you pop it in the fridge. I will say that this does a nice job in the hydration department but I'm not blown away. I think there are better hydrating mask in the market. Like the NARS aqua gel luminous mask... do I sound like a broken record yet?

Though I do believe all three masks live up to their claim I'm not sold on all of them. However, if you have been curious about these mask I would 100% recommend picking up this trio. Test them out and then purchase the full size, as they are pretty pricey.

The Mini Magic Kit is sold exclusively at Sephora.

Have you all tried any of these masks?

xoxo Franchesca



Post Comment
Post a Comment