Top Social

Sunshine Vox Box

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

About two weeks ago I was lucky enough to be send a VoxBox from Influenster. If you guys haven't heard of Influenster it is an online community where one can write and read reviews on just about any product. Influenster's VoxBox is filled with goodies for members to review. The great thing about Influenster is that it is completely free and you can find a ton of reviews on one site. If you want to checkout Influenster just click this badge(on the right or at the bottom of my blog).

This time around I received the Sunshine VoxBox which I suppose is one of their summer themed boxes. So in this box I received...

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-in Smoothing Crème with Avocado and Olive Oil (longest name ever). But basically you put this in your hair while its still damp and style as usual, I've only used it twice and so far its feels really nice. It hasn't weighed down my hair and has controlled some of the frizz. All in all in pretty nice and it smells great too! But I'll keep you guys updated on this.

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer. Now this was something I was excited about because it always intrigued me, but I never got around to purchasing it myself. After testing this out, its okay its exactly like the regular moisturizer just in a bit of a more travel friendly bottle. This is definitely something I wasn't crazy about.

SinfulColors Nail Polish in Southern Belle. I've tried sinful color polish before and love it! They're affordable, last a decent time on the nail and have a great color range. My all time favorite shade from them is bubbly, its very similar to Essie's ballet slipper with a bit more shimmer.

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Refreshingly Clean Towelettes. I didn't like these for taking off my makeup, but they were really great for after removing my makeup to clean up the edges before I went in with my cleanser. My one tip with these is don't use around the eyes. They stung a bit. I think these would be great to through in your beach bag to refresh your face after being in the sun all day.

Blue Diamond Almonds Bold in Sriracha. Haven't tried these, don't think I will. I'm not a fan or sriracha at all.

Don't forget to check out influenster for reviews and even get some goodies for yourself!

xoxo Franchesca
Post Comment
Post a Comment