Top Social

Things I've Been Admiring

Monday, August 3, 2015

Today I thought I'd share some of the items I have on my wish list, and if you've tried them let me know what you all think! The more opinions the better.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, just about every beauty person has raved about this. My only issue is its a bit difficult to get your hands on. Have any of you US girls been able to get a hold of this?

Stila One Step Correct, I've heard Shannon Harris rave about this a couple years back and I recently tried out my moms and I'm pretty impressed.

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask, again another product that I see everyone rave about, but difficult to get your hands on.

Boscia Balancing Facial Toner, lately I've been really into trying to go the more natural/preservative free route with my skincare and I've heard nothing but good things about it and this brand.

What products do you have on your wish lists? I love recommendations.

xoxo Franchesca
Post Comment
Post a Comment