Top Social

First Snowfall of the Season!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hi there everyone!

So winter has finally reached the east coast! Not to sure how I feel about it getting to single digit temperatures, but I surely do love a light dusting of snow around campus. So like every other person on my campus I snatched a couple picture of our first snow fall of the season. And yes for those who know anything about WVU Woodburn is photographed quite a bit, but in my defense I practically live in this building I'm in it so much!

I may not be excited about the low temperatures that await, but I am excited about pulling out my winter coats along with all my winter warmers! But what I'm most excited for is being able to snuggle up on the couch with some hot coco or my favorite holiday tea (currently Celestial's Gingerbread Spice, yum!). The Holidays of course, but only because I will be able to spend time with my family and friends.

All in all with the first snow fall comes the joyful holiday cheer that we see around this time of year. I can feel it already this will be a good winter! And if it's not well there's always next year it's only a month and a half away!

Whats your favorite holiday drink? I would love some new recommendations.

Have a great day everyone!
xoxo Franchesca


3 comments on "First Snowfall of the Season!"
  1. Thank you so much! so very sweet of you!
    xoxo Franchesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, nice pictures, i wanted to see them in a larger size :)

    I also nominated you for the liebster award, you can find more details at my blog lailahh.com

    Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete