Top Social

November Favorites!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hey everyone!

It's the end of November and I haven't done a monthly favorites before so I figured I'd share what I have been loving. Some products I have been loving for a while and some are rediscovered favorites. Hope you enjoy!

Products:

  1. Benefit Boi-ing concealer shade 02. I have had this for a while now but am just getting good use of it since at the moment I am dealing with a bunch of hyper pigmentation and this stuff is amazing for covering it up. It's a full coverage industrial strength concealer. However though this is amazing on the face, I do not recommend this be used under the eyes as it is a thick consistency and will crease. 
  2. L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream in medium. I have also had this for while, but my skin absolutely loves it! I use this as my everyday base, I even use it under my foundations. This give a very healthy look to the face and whenever I'm experiencing a bad breakout I stay clear of foundation and reach for this and my skin looks better the next day. I 100% recommend this for any in the market for a new bb cream from the drugstore. 
  3. Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation in medium beige. I have a full review on this already, but love using this for really hectic days. I love the longevity of this foundation and the coverage. You can find my review --> here
  4. Covergirl lash blast 24hr, this is a newly found favorite. During the colder months my eyes get really watery, so to prevent my mascara from giving me raccoon eyes I wear water proof, only in the winter because it's soo difficult to take off. However this mascara gives great volume without looking clumpy and it last forever!
  5. Maybelline color whisper is Rose of Attraction. I really love the color whispers and this shade is great for fall and winter months. I love it because it's a sheer color and can be worn on an everyday basis. I'm not one to wear a bold lip out during the day, I much rather wear them at night to make a statement. 
  6. Essie's Little Brown Dress, this polish has been taken off to just get put back on my nails. I just love it! Check out my previous post to see what it look like on --> here
  7. Neosporin Lip Health Overnight renewal therapy, this has been a rediscovered favorite. My lips have been super dry lately and this has definitely helped. I pop this on my lips right before bed and the next morning my lips are smooth and plump. This will have a permeant place on my nightstand. 
What were some of your favorites this month?

Enjoy the rest of your day!
xoxo Franchesca 
Post Comment
Post a Comment