Top Social

Little Brown Dress!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Friday everyone!

As I mentioned before I have rediscovered my stash of nail polishes and well I have fallen in love all over again with Essie's Little Brown Dress. It's a black coffee brown and is a great alternative to the usual burgundies that we see this time of year, as well as a nice alternative for a black. This color gives off a black hue, but once in the right lighting one can pick up the brown. I absolutelty love it! And I know this beacuase I have taken it off, just to put it back on, lol.

How do you all feel about brown nail polish?

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca
2 comments on "Little Brown Dress!"
  1. Love that polish! I think it's one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie's definitely on my favs too!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      xo Franchesca

      Delete