Top Social

Stocking Stuffers: For Her

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hey there everyone!

With the approaching deadline of Christmas I have seen a bunch of these stocking stuffer post going around. So I decided to show you guys what I would put in my sisters, mom, or friends stockings.

Stocking Stuffers:

Hope you guys enjoyed and find these ideas helpful. What are some of your ideas as stocking stuffers? 

Have a great day! 
xoxo Franchesca 
2 comments on "Stocking Stuffers: For Her"
  1. The Lorac Pro to go palette looks really nice! I think any beauty love would like all of these as stocking stuffers! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! :)

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog :)

      xo. Franchesca

      Delete