Top Social

Stocking Stuffers: For Him

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm back with another list of stocking stuffers, this time its for the men in your life. These could be for your boyfriend, dad, or brother. You should clearly change up some of my choices for what fits better for your guy. For example if you guy isn't a jets fan get him one of a team he actually likes, or if he doesn't watch Suits (which everyone should, lol) but get him a dvd of his favorite series.

Stocking Stuffers:
Hope you guys enjoyed and found this helpful!

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca 

4 comments on "Stocking Stuffers: For Him"
  1. Great post! good ideas! I will be using these Ideas this Christmas! Keep on posting!

    Your friends over at A Latter-Day Teen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad this was helpful :)

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  2. Cute idea! Thank you! I love your blog. I am now following you! Check out my blog?
    thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you're enjoying it :)
      I am now following you.

      xo. Franchesca

      Delete