Top Social

My Weekend In Photos!

Monday, February 3, 2014



Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, now some of you may have noticed that my weekend in photos post is going up a bit later than usual. This is because my weekend was extended a day due to snow and for the very first time in my college career there was a snow day!

This weekend filled with great people, awesome food and tons of laughter. As per usual I went to a couple bars this weekend and thats always a good time. I went to my very first college basketball game and we won! It only took me four years to finally attend one but it was a lot of fun. For all of you in the states and hell just about anyone who watches sports know that this Sunday was the Super Bowl, and it it was the worst Super Bowl I've seen. There was no game the Seahawks demolished the Broncos who didn't come to play. Because I have been snowed in these couple of days lots of tv and movies have been watched. I love Kevin Hart, he is just hilarious so on friday I watched his stand up show and quoted it for the rest of the weekend. Think like A Man is hilarious I've seen it about three times now an I still laugh. Rules of Engagement is just your classic good ol' comedy show, if I don't know what to watch I'll just put Rules of Engagement on and its always funny. 

What did you all do this weekend?

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca 
6 comments on "My Weekend In Photos!"
  1. Nice blog and interesting post! Awesome weekend pics :)
    Follow you right now via Twitter and GFC - I'll be happy if you follow me back :)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I have now followed you back:)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  2. Its so weird. I had never really heard of Kevin Heart until my friends were telling me about him this past weekend. Now he is poping up everywhere! So i guess I will have to check him out! But I am glad you had a good weekend! Hope your week is great! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to watch one of his stand up shows or his movies. He is hilarious!
      Thanks for checking it out, and hope you have a lovely week as well :)

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  3. I love Kevin Hart and I couldn't agree more. Worst Super Bowl ever! The broncos were so disappointing however I was rooting for the Seahawks just because I really like their jersey lol. I'm such a girl.
    Great post.

    x. Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know so many people who just like the Seahawks just for their Jersey.
      Thanks for checking it out!

      xo Franchesca

      Delete