Top Social

Studio Gear Prime Objective and Impactfull Mascara

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend and had a lovely valentines day! About three weeks ago I was luck enough to have been sent a package from Studio Gear and in that package I fell in love with the eyelash primer and mascara. I have extremely short straight lashes not even curling theme really does anything for them. I have tried so many mascaras that at this point I have learned not to expect anything from a eyelash product. So when I first tried this mascara a found myself saying wow out loud I knew this was a winner. The eyelash primer does a really nice job of thinking the lashes, but the brush is HUGE however I really like how the product goes on evenly distributed, it also blends in great with the mascara. 

The mascara is amazing! Because I have short lashes anything that makes me look like I actually have lashes is great, this for me is a more lengthening mascara which is what I tend to look for. The two together gives off an almost false lash effect. My favorite this about these two together is that my lashes don't get crunchy, they are still soft to the touch but it still hold a curl. I also suffer from mascara smudging and flaking on me so after a long day and my mascara is still on I'm a happy girl. 

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca 

Studio Gear was kind enough to give my readers a 10% discount use this code [SGCC]. This code does not expire and is good for 10% off your entire order on www.studiogearcosmetics.com.

4 comments on "Studio Gear Prime Objective and Impactfull Mascara"
  1. can't wait 'til u post some pictures using this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of studio gear before. Do they distribute in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't distribute to the UK that I am aware of.

      xo Franchesca

      Delete