Top Social

The Monday Blues

Monday, February 24, 2014



You may have noticed that today is not my typical weekend in photos post. Thats because this weekend I was a bad blogger and took absolutely no photos.

I'm not one to complain about mondays but today I woke up realizing its mid-terms week, so that means I have more exams than anyone should in a week. So I figured while I should be studying which I will be till Friday morning, I will give myself a little me time before I start hell week.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
xoxo Franchesca

P.S. Good Luck on all your exams if you too are going through mid-terms! 
6 comments on "The Monday Blues"
  1. Yeesh! Good luck girl! I remember those days..although in journalism school we more so had midterm projects that basically just sucked the life right out of you. I might as well have had an IV drip of Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Its my last semester and I know what you mean. I have lived on coffee.

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  2. I have like another two weeks before midterms (thank god) but I wish you luck on yours!!!!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Good Luck on yours in two weeks!

      xo Franchesca

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your midterms! When I was still in uni I would fall of the face of the world during exam weeks.

    ReplyDelete