Top Social

Fall Reading List

Monday, September 29, 2014



The days are getting shorter and the temperature gets lower. There is nothing like cozying up with a good book and a cup of tea during the cooler months. So today I thought I’d share my reading list for this fall/winter season.

The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin (19th Century US) Currently Reading

The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin (19th Century Europe)

The White Princess by Philippa Gregory (15th Century England)

The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory (16th Century England)

The Queens Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle (16th Century England)

Sisters of Treason by Elizabeth Fremantle (16th Century England)

The Shadow Queen by Sandra Gulland (17th Century France)

All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (WWII France)

Fallen Beauty by Erika Robuck (1928 New York)

The Romanov Sisters by Helen Rappaport (20th Century Russia)

#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso

How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World by Jordan Christy

Do you all sense a theme here? I defiently like my historical fiction pieces so if any of you have any other reccomendations... send them my way.

Post Comment
Post a Comment