Top Social

Links I Love

Friday, September 19, 2014


1. Classy Girls Wear Pearls: a blog thats new to me and I can't stop reading.

2. DIY Hand Painted Mug: I'm a closet mug collector, in the past month I've gotten at least one a week. One person does not need that many! However, I've been dying to try my own design on a mug and this link has defentifely increased that desire.

3. Pumpkin Cake with Cinnamon Frosting Recipe: autum has just about landed here in the states and that means anything pumpkin is a-okay. I have a couple events in the fall, I'll have to try this out.

4. How to Take Care of Your Boots: I may be a mug collector, but I am a boot hoarder! Some people collect handbags, all shoe types. Nope not me I prefer a good pair of boots any day and because I love them so much I want to take care of them. So when I came across this link it was like the gates to heaven opened!

5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: I'm just really excited for this pallete!

6. Te Cuento Mis Trucos: another blog that is new to me and I'm just head over heels with! Its written in spanish, since I know the language its fine for me. However, you can always traslate the page!

xoxo Franchesca
Post Comment
Post a Comment