Top Social

Kat Von D Double Dare Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Tuesday, February 2, 2016


Back in August I picked up the Kat Von D Liquid lipstick in Double Dare after hearing so much about the range. The shade is a great everyday color it is described as a "cocoa blush" but I find it to be a bit of a MLBB and darker.

This was not the first liquid lipstick I have used however it is the first high-end liquid lipstick. I have tried the NYX liquid lipsticks and really liked them, though I didn't find the lasting power of them to be anything more than a matte lipstick.

When I tried on the Kat Von D formula I noticed it set a lot quicker than the NYX formula and was a bit more drying, however definitely not uncomfortable. I managed to wear this for 11 hours with the application at noon and removed around ten. I was very pleased with how well this formula held up throughout the day, from lunch to dinner and baby kisses in between this did not budge! I only applied once and it lasted all day. Though through out the day it did begin to get a bit uncomfortable.

I think the formulation of these are phenomenal, especially for long days and for when you can't be bothered to reapply lipstick. Like I said above these are totally kiss proof so absolutely great for date nights. There are 28 shade in the range so there is a shade for everyone.

Have you all tried this range before? What shade should I try out next?

xoxo Franchesca


Post Comment
Post a Comment