Top Social

Welcome Back!

Monday, February 1, 2016

If you have noticed I have became quite good at the disappearing act in 2015. I felt like I made every excuse from juggling work and a blog and then pregnancy and now heres another one motherhood!

I gave birth to this little nugget on October 30th 2015 and ever since he has been my number one priority and still is. So between giving birth and moving I would say I have had my hands full these past couple of months. However, after doing this for three months I have gotten quite good at multi-tasking... its a quality thats jumped to the top of my resume.  So without going on for to long I would just to say I'm back and lets chat! If there is anything you guys would like to see on this space pop them in the comments below!
Post Comment
Post a Comment