Top Social

Flapper Costume!

Thursday, October 17, 2013


With this summer's release of the film rendition of the Great Gatsby the roaring 20s have made a huge comeback, and I'm loving it! The flapper is sure to be one of the biggest costume's this year for halloween and I've put together a couple pieces that I think would make for the perfect flapper inspired costume. 

  1. Dress
  2. Shoes
  3. Headband (my favorite piece)
  4. Gloves
  5. String Pearls
  6. Cigarette Holder 
What are you guys gonna be this year?

If you're going to dress up as a flapper I would love to see what you guys come up with so tweet me or instagram me and be sure to #City_Mermaid or #Cityymermaid so I can see them!

Want to learn some history behind the iconic flapper? Check out this website!

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca.





Post Comment
Post a Comment