Top Social

Things I've Been Admiring!

Sunday, October 20, 2013


1, 2, 3, 4, 5

  1. I saw this cardigan on wanelo and was instantly drawn to it. It looks so comfy and perfect for fall.
  2. This M Z Wallace bag is screaming my name! I've only seen it online, so once I'm home for the holidays I'll be storming into a Nordstroms to check this out in person.
  3. I collect boots and am in need to add these Tory Burch ones to my collection. However the $495 price tag is making me wait to ask for them around the holidays (*sigh)
  4. I get daily emails from BaubleBar and this week I received an email with this necklace as the focal point of the email and I instantly fell in love! Not really my style but it is gorgeous!
  5. This Nars blush in seduction is just the perfect fall blush shade. Nars blushes are my favorite, and I'm surprised I do not have this blush already! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment