Top Social

When You Have an Extra 10

Monday, February 2, 2015

Mondays are rough, but to make Mondays a little more bearable a little quick pamper can make for a great start to the week.

When I find I have 10 minutes to spare, I immediately reach for a face mask my go to mask is the NARS aqua gel luminous masque. It's a hydration surge for the face, during these winter months I need the extra hydration.  While the face mask is working its magic  I reach for eye pads to help with with my tired puffy eyes. Recently, I picked up the A! Absolute cooling eye pads. These are great for waking up my tired eyes. I like to keep them in the fridge to maximize the de-puffing.  These two steps allow me to put my best foot forward at the start of the week.

Oh, and don't forget your tea!

xoxo Franchesca
2 comments on "When You Have an Extra 10"
  1. I always start my morning off with a cup of herbal tea. It's just a part of my routine. :)

    Kiersten | KiwiCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no idea Nars was into skincare too!! Sounds like you had the perfect start for a week :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete