Top Social

New Year Reflection Tag!

Thursday, January 9, 2014



Hey everyone!

So todays post is a tag that I did with Julia from A Latter Day Teen, make sure you check out her blog to see her answers. This is the New Year's Reflection tag that went around a couple years ago. With the New Year there is no better time to reflect and resolve the challenges from the previous year. So lets jump in...
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? I learned a lot about myself.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? In 2013 I lost a lot of people in my life.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year? Starting my blog and how much I really enjoy it.
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? The people closest to me at the time actually made things difficult.
5. Pick three words to describe 2013. Rough, Challenging, Lesson
6. Pick three words your sister would use to describe your 2013. Challenging, Hard, Sad
7. Pick three words your sister would use to describe their 2013. Fun, Challenging, Worthwhile
8. What were the best books you read this year? Twenty-Eight And A Half Wished by Denise Grover Swank.
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships? My family and my then boyfriend
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year? I hit just about every emotion this past year and well I guess losing myself and finding myself was the biggest personal change.
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally? I stopped letting other tell me how to feel, I learned to embrace my emotions rather than conceal them.
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually? I’m not a very spiritual person, but I will say this past year I prayed more. 
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically? I didn’t I probably lost weight, because I can’t keep weight on.
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others? Finding out what relationships were worth the effort.
15. What was the most enjoyable area of managing your home? There was a couple renovations this summer so that was fun.
16. What was your most challenging area of home management? My room, there’s makeup everywhere.
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? Netflix and HBO Go.
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year? Best way probably going to class cause its going to help me in the long run, but I really enjoyed to the bars and clubs, because I turned 21 this past year.
19. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year? Life happens and you just have to smile through it, no matter how rough your days.
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you. This isn’t something I created but I really love the quote. 
via Pinterest
Hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to stop by Julia's blog to see her answers to the tag!
I also tag everyone who reads this to do this tag!

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca 

1 comment on "New Year Reflection Tag!"