Top Social

Evergreen Nail Polish!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hi everyone!

Happy friday! So today my roommate is have an ugly christmas sweater party, so to get in the spirit of Christmas I decided to paint my nails a festive green color. However as it turns out I don't have a deep green polish in my collection, which is now on my list. Though I don't have a deep green, I do have a navy and true green color. So to deepen my wet n wild  polish I used Essie's midnight cami as a base. I did one thin layer of midnight cami and went over with two layers of Lean and Green (wet n wild). I really like the out come, and it's the exact shade of green I was looking for. I never thought about layering polishes to make a custom shade, but I will definitely be trying this again with other colors.

Polishes:
Essie: Midnight Cami
Wet n Wild: Lean and Green

Have a great day!
xoxo Franchesca
Post Comment
Post a Comment