Top Social

Liebster Award!

Sunday, January 12, 2014



Hey there everyone!

So I'm back this week with another Liebster Award! First of all can I just thank each and everyone one of you who read my blog, I am so humbled! I was nominated by four lovely ladies Ginger And The Blonde, The Beautiful Cloud, Keeping Up With Katie, and Plain Jane Story. So make sure you all go check them out! And thank you once again ladies!


Liebster Award Rules!
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post
  4. Let the bloggers you have nominated know they are nominated
  5. No tag backs!
11 Random Facts!
  1. Snowboarding  in the Alps in on my bucket list.
  2. I'm still sad that Gossip Girl is over, lol
  3. My favorite designer is Diane von Furstenberg
  4. I want to have a home in every major region (a girl can dream)
  5. My favorite history period is the Antebellum Era (I love the fashion)
  6. I think I have worst cravings than a pregnant women (or so I'm told I do)
  7. Spanish was my first language
  8. My favorite author is F. Scott Fitzgerald. Love all his books.
  9. My favorite book is The Beautiful and Damned by Fitzgerald.
  10. I love going to little bistros (I feel like I'm in a movie or something when I do)
  11. I have the same birthday as one of my older sisters and three cousins

Questions from Ginger and The Blonde

  1. What is your favourite kind of blog post to write? Probably reviews my city post.
  2. Favourite fragrance? Britney Spears Fantasy, I've used it for years its like my signiture scent.
  3. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Both I can wake up super early, and stay up all night. 
  4. Which actress/actor would you like to play you in a film about your life? Meghan Markel or Jessica Szohr because I've been told I look like them. 
  5. Do you have any hobbies? If so what are they? I really enjoy baking, I'll do that every now and then.
  6. What is your favourite quote or motto? picture to the right -->
  7. Do you prefer summer or winter? summer
  8. What is your favourite film? Dirty Dancing Havana Nights
  9. Do you have any pets? no
  10. What is your favourite beauty brand? Nars
  11. Pinterest or Tumblr? Pinterest

Questions from The Beautiful Cloud
  1. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to blog because I wanted to join a community of people who share the same interest as me. 
  2. What's your favourite time of year? Summer and Autumn 
  3. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Bora Bora
  4. Who's your celebrity crush? I don't have a celebrity crush, but I think Colton Haynes is attractive
  5. One Direction or Bieber? I don't have a preference, I don't really listen to them. 
  6. What's your new years resolution? To be happy. 
  7. Is the glass half full or half empty? half full
  8. What is your dream job? It changes daily between working for a top magazine, becoming a diplomate, and stating my own little bakery. 
  9. Where do you think you'll be when you're 50? Hopefully married maybe some kids and  having a happy life. 
  10. If you had one day to live, how would you spend it? Trying out all the best restaurants with my family and closest friends. 
  11. What would you do with 1million pounds/euro/dollars? I would probably invest it into a home, car or pay of any debt. 


Questions from Keeping Up With Katie

  1. Who is your favourite blogger and why? Hello-October, she was really my inspiration for starting to blog. 
  2. How long have you been blogging for? Well since 2012, but I became more committed to it in October.
  3. Have you made a new years resolution? If so, what is it? I have, one of them is to be happy and let go of the past.
  4. What is your favourite make-up brand? Nars
  5. What is your favourite high street store? Walgreens 
  6. If you were given £1000 would you rather spend it on lots of high street items, or one designer item? designer item
  7. Do you play any instruments? No, but I wish I did
  8. If you could speak to your younger self, would you give them any advice? Yes! So much advice.
  9. If you could say one thing to your followers/readers, what would it be? Thank you!
  10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would live in Manhattan, I love the city. 
  11. What are your plans for 2014? Graduate from uni and start my career. 
Questions from Plain Jane Story

  1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why? Bora Bora beacause I've never been and it looks goreous.
  2. Favorite food? Pasta or pizza or anything sweet, I'm sorta a foodi so picking just one is hard. 
  3. What is your current favorite item in your closet? My H&M knit cardigan, I seriously wear it everywhere. 
  4. How would you describe your personal style? simple, very simple. 
  5. What is one beauty product you can't live without? Concealer. 
  6. What is your favorite perfume or signature scent? Britney Spears Fantasy
  7. What is one of your favorite things to do with your friends or when you go out? When I go out with friends its usually to grab some food, or drinks. Sometimes we'll go shopping but for the most part, its food or drinks. 
  8. What is your favorite "chick flick?" She's The Man
  9. How did you spend the holidays? With my family, and closest friends.
  10. Do you have a New Year's Resolution? If so, what is it?  I have, one of them is to be happy and let go of the past.
  11. What is your favorite part about blogging? I love having my own little space on the web and having a community of people to interact with who share the same interest. 

Nominees!

  1. It's A Wonderful World
  2. Curvaceous Beauty
  3. Life Lover
  4. It's Me Mel
  5. Fashion Novice
  6. Pinafores And Pies
  7. Nicole Notes
  8. Della Loves Nutella
  9. OhhKaye
  10. Hannah etc
  11. Life's A Cup Of Tea

My Question for Nominees!


    1. Favorite place you've ever visited?
    2. Favorite food?
    3. Favorite song at the moment?
    4. What are you afraid of?
    5. Favorite clothing store?
    6. What is something you hate?
    7. Coffee or Tea?
    8. Favorite pizza topping?
    9. Morning or Night person?
    10. Favorite drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)?
    11. Favorite book? 


                        Once again I want to thank Ginger And The BlondeThe Beautiful CloudKeeping Up With Katie, and Plain Jane Story for the nomination! Hope you all enjoyed!

                        Checkout my previous Liebster Award post to see who I've nominated in the past! [1, 2, 3]

                        Have a great day!
                        xoxo Franchesca 

                        4 comments on "Liebster Award!"
                        1. wow! this is such a great idea! great way to get new blogs noticed! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

                          Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

                          thanks so much xoxo Randa
                          http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

                          ReplyDelete
                          Replies
                          1. Thank you so much!
                            I am now following you back on GFC and have followed you on bloglovin as well!

                            xo Franchesca

                            Delete